PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
To make travel arrangements and provide other services to you, we will collect personal information from you, including but not limited to:
• your name, your mailing address, your phone number, email address, birthday and student status information
• travel preferences such as seat, special meals, and airline preferences;
• information necessary to facilitate travel or other services, including travel companion(s)names, emergency contacts, seating preferences and special dietary or medical needs;
• personal information provided to customer-service representatives to research and resolve issues or questions;
• payment information, including but not limited to your credit card number, card type, cardholder name, expiration date, and billing address.
We may also collect personal information when you become a member, for sweepstakes entry, to be able to provide you with a newsletter or other special information, or to be able to provide you with a brochure or other travel related materials. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide personally identifiable information of any kind whatsoever.
Via Baltica Consulting OÜ also uses commonly employed Internet technologies to collect additional information about users.
For example, Via Baltica Consulting OÜ uses “cookies” to determine how users reach the Web site and to track general usage patterns once a user is on the Web site. This information is collected and analyzed in the aggregate in order to improve the function, content, overall appearance, and capability of the Website. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are transferred by a website and stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive.
You may receive emails from us about special promotions, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, flight specials, trip information, or other travel opportunities with Via Baltica Consulting OÜ. To assess the effectiveness of these emails, we may attach a web beacon that provides confirmation when you open an email from our website. This only occurs if your computer supports such technology. Via Baltica Consulting OÜ also collects certain technical information from your computer each time you request a page during a visit to www.viabaltica.eu . This information is collected from your computer’s web browser to enhance your experience on our Web site and may include your IP address, operating system, web browser software (e.g., Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer), screen resolution, and referrer website.
In addition, authorized Via Baltica Consulting OÜ personnel may update your profile to accurately reflect any new profile information included in communications received from you.